Dos Palmas Resort and SpaAddress: 89 Lacao St., Puerto Princesa City, Puerto Princesa view map
Dos Palmas Island Resort and Spa presents the perfect opportunity for a comfortable yet exciting escape. The private island covers 20 hectares of land, and the elegant accommodations set the standard for a luxurious island getaway.
The sprawling island provides room for the traveller to explore whilst offering enough privacy for guests to savour the islands tranquillity. Truly an ideal tropical vacation.
The island is fully equipped with everything you need, including dining, entertainment, activities and a first-class spa.
*Rates are quoted on a per room per night basis.
• Welcome drinks
• Scheduled roundtrip land and boat transfers (city-resort-city)
* Accommodation in an air-conditioned cottage or villa
• Full board meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) per night stay
• One DISCOVER SCUBA DIVING per person per stay (for non-divers) inclusive of diving gear OR One FILIPINO MASSAGE/HILOT service from our Paranarian Island Spa (for a minimum of 2 nights stay)
• Complimentary use of the following facilities and equipment:
- Swimming pool and Jacuzzi
- Children’s playground
- Ocean kayaks
- Snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel, fins)
- Courts and equipment (tennis, basketball, beach volleyball, beach badminton)
- Recreation center (darts, billiards, table tennis, videoke and mini-library)
- Resort bikes
• boat transfers to nearby snorkeling and picnic sites
• Services of a guest officer and marine sports guide.
Dos Palmas Resort Island Resort and Spa is fully equipped with everything you need for a luxurious island getaway whether you are going with friends, on honeymoon, or with your family. It includes an island chapel; just perfect for that long dreamed of romantic island wedding
Treat yourself to a truly invigorating spa experience at the Paranarian Island Spa. Nestled in a quiet location between gardens and the clear blue sea and open sky, the island spa offers unique, Filipino-inspired massage rituals and body treatments using natural oils and herbal preparations. From whole body massage to foot spas, body wraps, scrubs and facials, the spa’s total relaxation regimen is both soothing and restorative. Spa facilities include a meditation pool, a spa lounge, juice bar and gift shop, steam and sauna rooms, private treatment rooms and an open-air foot spa pavilion.
Dos Palmas has also upgraded its recreational facilities. One of the first locations to get a new look was the swimming pool area, now enlarged into an infinity pool with Jacuzzi. Other areas, particularly the videoke lounge and KTV rooms, have also been improved.
Dive enthusiasts will be glad to know that Dos Palmas is now an accredited PADI Dive Resort, with a full complement of diving equipment and dive training services. Our professional dive masters adhere strictly to PADI safety regulations, assuring guests of safe diving, expert supervision, assistance and instruction for divers and non-divers who wish to experience the amazing underwater world around Honda Bay.
Need a ballroom for an island wedding reception, or a cozy function room for a family reunion? How about a corporate planning session followed by team building activities on the beach?
Dos Palmas recently expanded and renovated its conference and meetings hosting capabilities to cater to both private and corporate functions. Our new 412 sq. m. multi-purpose Function Hall can accommodate up to 350 persons, and can be converted into a ballroom for receptions. There are also three smaller function rooms, which can be resized according to your needs.
- Business Centre
- Catholic chapel for island weddings
- Conference Facilities
- Internet available onsite
- Kids Club
- Laundry Service available
- Mobile Phone Reception
- Newspapers/ Magazines Available
- Reading Room
- Souvenir/Gift Shop(s)
- Spa facilities - indoor
- Swimming Pool - Children's
- Swimming Pool(s) - Outdoor
- Tour Desk
- Arrival/departure point transfers (Included in price for most common arrival point)
- Babysitting - Paid
- Concierge/Travel booking and Confirmation
- Doctor/Nurse on call
- Board/Leisure Games
- Boat non-motorized (complimentary)
- Cultural Visits/Tours
- Hobie-cat sail.
- Mangrove tour
- Rock climbing
- Scuba Diving
- Sunset cruise
- Table tennis
- Water skiing