Dos Palmas Resort and SpaAddress: 89 Lacao St., Puerto Princesa City, Puerto Princesa
Dos Palmas Island Resort and Spa presents the perfect opportunity for a comfortable yet exciting escape. The private island covers 20 hectares of land, and the elegant accommodations set the standard for a luxurious island getaway.
The sprawling island provides room for the traveller to explore whilst offering enough privacy for guests to savour the islands tranquillity. Truly an ideal tropical vacation.
The island is fully equipped with everything you need, including dining, entertainment, activities and a first-class spa.
*Rates are quoted on a per room per night basis.
• Welcome drinks
• Scheduled roundtrip land and boat transfers (city-resort-city)
* Accommodation in an air-conditioned cottage or villa
• Full board meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) per night stay
• One DISCOVER SCUBA DIVING per person per stay (for non-divers) inclusive of diving gear OR One FILIPINO MASSAGE/HILOT service from our Paranarian Island Spa (for a minimum of 2 nights stay)
• Complimentary use of the following facilities and equipment:
- Swimming pool and Jacuzzi
- Children’s playground
- Ocean kayaks
- Snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel, fins)
- Courts and equipment (tennis, basketball, beach volleyball, beach badminton)
- Recreation center (darts, billiards, table tennis, videoke and mini-library)
- Resort bikes
• boat transfers to nearby snorkeling and picnic sites
• Services of a guest officer and marine sports guide.
Dos Palmas Island Resort and Spa is located among a group of islands and sandbars in Honda Bay, northeast of Puerto Princesa, the capital of Palawan. Just 25 minutes overland takes you to Sta. Lourdes Wharf, where an outrigger banca awaits to ferry guests on a 50-minute boat ride to the resort.
• Direct flights daily from Manila to Puerto Princesa on Philippine Airlines, Air Philippines and Cebu Pacific. Flight time is 1 hour.
• Direct flights twice a week from Cebu to Puerto Princesa on Cebu Pacific
From the Puerto Princesa City Airport, board the resorts air-conditioned bus for the 25-minute ride through the charming poblacion (city center) to Sta. Lourdes Wharf, where the resort’s very own outrigger banca (native boat) ferries guests across Honda Bay to your private island haven.