Nestled between a lush four-hectare forest and a calm, shallow lagoon, Lagen Island Resort in El Nido, Northern Palawan, is an ideal destination for those seeking a relaxing holiday in a private and tranquil island.
The resort offers a magnificent view of Bacuit Bay and the El Nido sunset. The surrounding forest and the breathtaking limestone cliffs are natural attractions which also serve as a sanctuary for a diverse variety of birds and mammals. Here, guests can observe and delight in wildlife flourishing in their natural habitat.
Lagen Island Resort offers 50 modern accommodations which exude an air of subdued elegance.
It has an air-conditioned restaurant and a poolside bar.
Recreational facilities include a swimming pool, spa suite, massage cabana, and a marine sports center. There is a boutique, game area, library, a garden chapel for intimate weddings, and a conference room that can accommodate up to 70 persons theatre-style.
Complimentary wi-fi connection is available at the Clubhouse.
Nestled between a lush four-hectare forest and a calm, shallow lagoon, Lagen Island Resort in El Nido, Northern Palawan, is an ideal destination for those seeking a relaxing holiday in a private and tranquil island. The resort offers a magnificent view of Bacuit Bay and the El Nido sunset. The surrounding forest and the breathtaking limestone cliffs are natural attractions that also serve as a sanctuary for a diverse variety of birds and mammals. Here, guests can observe and delight in wildlife flourishing in their natural habitat.
Hotel Address: Lagen Island El Nido, Palawan, El Nido
Please note that for security reasons, all guests shall be picked up by our resort personnel only from our designated pick-up point where proper security checks will be made before proceeding to the resort. Transfers to the resort shall only be via El Nido Resort boats. Guests arriving via their own boats will not be allowed entry to resort premises, and proper charges will be applied to those who are unable to check-in as scheduled, including forfeiture, for failure to comply with this procedure.
Guests are required to provide their arrival details.
Private Boat Transfers: Guests requiring private boat transfer outside of the regular airport boat shuttle shall be charged compulsory private boat transfer rate of PHP 5,000 for 1-5 people and PHP 500 per additional person per way. Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Island Transvoyager Inc.(ITI) offers daily flights using a 19-seater Dornier aircraft from Manila to Lio Airport in El Nido. It is a 75-minute flight to El Nido, and from there a 40-minute boat ride to Lagen Island Resort.
Regular flights depart Manila at 7:30AM, 11:30AM, and 3:00PM. Return flights depart El Nido at 9:30AM, 1:00PM, and 5:00PM.
Flight reservations on ITI may be made through El Nido Resorts.
El Nido is also accessible by land from Taytay, Palawan. It takes 2-hours to travel by private van from Taytay town to El Nido.
1. Guests enter the arrival area of the new Lio Airport Terminal.
2. Guests are welcomed by the resort’s airport representative and are guided to the respective Island Resorts Club Cars.
3. Guests travel to the El Nido Resorts Jetty Lounge.
4. Guests are greeted by the singers at the Jetty Lounge
5. Guests are served complimentary cold drinks and light native snacks as refreshments and are then segregated for their respective transfers to the resorts.
6. Guests are taken by the Club Car to the end of the Jetty Port, for jumpoff to the resorts.
In the event that guests are not taking AirSwift flights:
1. Pick up point is the El Nido Resorts Jetty Lounge accessible through Lio Tourism Estate.
2. Guests must present their El Nido Resorts’ Room Vouchers to Lio Estate Security to access the Jetty Lounge.
3. Cut off time for special arrangements is at least 1 hour before scheduled departure of the resorts’ complimentary boat transfers.
4. Guests will be assisted by the respective resort representative at the Jetty Lounge to await the scheduled boat transfer.