When booking please provide the following information
If you wish to book for 3 people, click on the Customize it button and let us assist you
Package rates are quoted in Philippine Peso (PHP), per person per night and are subject to 5% Service charge.
Conveniently Situated at the heart of Puerto Princesa City, Hotel Fleuris is a 3 Star Hotel, offering 47 elegantly furnished Accommodations, each equipped with standard amenities that will surely make your stay comfortable and memorable, whether you are travelling on business or pleasure.
Book this 2 Nights/3 Days Palawan Adventure Package, and discover the Wonder Natures of Puerto Princesa City.
2 Nights/3 Days Stay at the Deluxe Room for 2 People
- Hotel Fleuris has a total of 37 Deluxe Room, each furnished with either 1 King Sized Bed or 2 Single Beds, Air-Conditioning, Cable T.V., Private Bathroom with Hot & Cold Shower, Telephone (IDD/NDD) and a Mini Bar.
(if you wish to book for 3 people, click on the Customize it button and let us assist you,
Accommodation comes with complimentary Welcome Drinks, use of WiFi, use of Swimming Pool, Daily set of Breakfast, One Set Lunch or Dinner and Roundtrip Airport Transfer.
Puerto Princesa City Tour (half day Tour):
The tour takes in the following attractions:
- Puerto Princesa City, a tropical paradise with a bustling urban center, is perfect for leisure trips. Lush rainforests and white sand beaches are simply hours away from the city proper. Puerto Princesa, which forms part of the Philippine’s last frontier, is a City rich in natural resources and wonders.
Honda Bay Island Tour (subject to availability):
- Framing the rocky and fascinating coastline of the capital of Palawan is Honda Bay. Its blue cool waters are scattered with islands that guarantee one of a pure-pleasure experience.
From snorkeling in its clear waters to the more adventurous island hopping, to simply having a picnic in the fine sand of its beach areas, Honda Bay is sure to leave a lasting impression.
- Picnic lunch on Tour
- Services of a license tour guide
- Air-conditioned land transfers
- Entrance fees
- Boat rentals
- Shed rentals.
Room cancellations should be made at least 7 days prior to arrival.
During periods of high occupancy (Christmas, Chinese New Year, Easter), cancellations should be made 15 days prior to arrival.
Cancellations made less than 72 hours before arrival will be charged a one-night cancellation fee.
If guests fail to arrive on the expected date a NO SHOW fee equivalent to one-night based on the total number of rooms reserved will be subject to one-night cancellation for every room reserved.