"All the comforts of home" and so much more is the feeling you will get at Maribago Bluewater Beach Resort.
Located along the lush coastline of Maribago, this outstanding resort includes 5 restaurants and a cafe, as well as a well-renowned Amama Spa, 3 swimming pools with pool bar and Children's Club. With all these facilities Maribago Bluewater Beach Resort is the ideal destination for families.
Accommodations include private verandas, king-size beds, living rooms, mini bars, televisions and hammocks.
Day Passes are also available:-
- The Allegro Restaurant is the Resort’s primary restaurant, offering a selection of Asian and Continental cuisines, buffet breakfast and lunches as well as ala carte or buffet evening meals. A variety of themed dinner and entertainment evenings take place throughout the week. The Allegro is open 24 hours daily.
- The Cove - Overlooking the sea guests are treated to a cooling breeze as they dine. The Cove is a live seafood restaurant and, therefore, the best place to indulge in the freshest catches from the sea. Offering ala carte lunch and dinner menus, The Cove is open from 11am to 3pm and 6pm to 10pm.
- Molto Italiano's trademark are its gourmet pizza's, cooked in a traditional brick-oven which locks in the tastes and succulent ingredients. Other menu items include fresh salads, pasta, sandwiches and delicious desserts. Open daily from 11am to 9pm
- The Amuma Spa Café offers a menu that is ideal for guests visiting Amuma Spa. The menu includes fresh fruit, delicious salads, light snacks and sandwiches, as well as fruit and vegetable shakes, milkshakes and flavoured iced teas. Open daily from 10am to 5pm.
- The Cove Oyster Bar is exactly what its name implies; an oyster bar. Enjoy fresh oysters in this open-air bar, situated on the beachfront. Open daily from 10am to 10pm.
The Amuma Spa offers a range of treatments, massage techniques and therapies. The Spa includes:-
A private island, available to guests only, with white sand beach which can be reached by swimming, paddle boating or walking at low tide.
Aquamania Centre offering:-
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving & snorkeling
- Island Hopping
A Private Beach, with sun loungers, a beach volley-ball court and giant chessboard
Daily Fish Feeding at the Marine Wildflife Lagoon
Barrio Fiesta (Country Feast) with Cultural Show (every Saturday evening)
Tennis (Shell Court)
Life-sized Chess Board
Children’s Playground at the Grove
Dolpo Kid's Club - open for children between the ages of 4-12 years of age; membership is for 1 year. Applications can be made at the Kid's Club Centre