Visa Requirements

Visas are not required for travellers from the United Kingdom, Other EU Countries, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Japan if your intended stay is less than 26 days. All tourists wishing to stay longer than 26 days need a visa. If in transit, passengers continuing their journey to a third country within 72 hours provided holding onward or return documentation (some nationals are required to leave by the same or first connecting aircraft; enquire at Embassy for details) also do not require visas.

Note: Holders of Certificates of Identity, Travel Documents ('Titre de Voyage'), Documents of Identity, Taiwanese Passports and all stateless persons do require visas. Also, all children of Filipino nationality must hold individual passports.

Ensure your passports are valid for at least 6 months after your intended departure date. 

Types of Visa: Temporary Visitor Visas - US$40 (three month single-entry); US$80 (six month multiple-entry); US$120 (one year multiple-entry). Single Entry Visas are valid 59 days from date of issue; Multiple-entry between 6 months and 1 year from date of issue. Visas normally allow stays of up to 59 days. Extensions are possible at the discretion of the Bureau of Immigration Office, with additional payment to the Emigration Clearance Certificate and corresponding Legal Research Fee.

Travellers are requested to pay an airport tax of P600 when departing from Manila\'s Ninoy Aquino International Airport. If departing from Cebu City, the airport tax is P400, while in Davao, it is P220. Travellers are advised to check with their travel agents on this issue before departure as the fees are subject to change.

It is advisable to check this information with your relevant embassy prior to travel.

US citizens who do not wish to go through the trouble of dealing with the red tape themselves can count on the professional services of Travel Visa Pro to speed things up:

Apply for Philippines Visa Online (service starts from $39). If you need to renew, add pages, change name, or just get a new US passport, you can Apply for a New US Passport here.